[fpc-pascal] Prorammatically sending file using HTTP POST?

Sat Apr 7 11:13:06 CEST 2018

On 2018-04-04 16:05, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Yes, I use Indy since the Delphi days but I have not used it to send
> files before.

Yes, there is no problem in using Indy with FPC - I've done it for
years. So no need to switch components.

> Indy has a TIdHTTP object/component, which presumably can be used but
> there are no good examples

Have you actually tried asking the question in the official Indy support
newsgroup?

  NNTP Server:  news.atozed.com
  Groups:  atozedsoftware.indy.general
           atozedsoftware.indy.fpc
           atozedsoftware.indy.protocol.*
           atozedsoftware.indy.non-tech
           ... and many others....

I've always gotten very quick responses from them.

Have you tried this?

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=delphi+indy+sending+file+via+http+post

I see many answers listed there. ;-)

Regards,