[fpc-pascal] Prorammatically sending file using HTTP POST?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:05:04 CEST 2018

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:29:36 +0200, Luca Olivetti
<luca at ventoso.org> wrote:

>> By the way, I am using the Indy10 components via the indylaz package.
>> Lazarus is 1.8.0 and FPC 3.0.4 on Windows7.
>
>I never used indy, but you can either use TFPHTTPClient (unit
>fphttpclient) or synapse THHPSend.
>Both allow to send form data.
>Disregard my suggestion if you prefer to use indy.

Yes, I use Indy since the Delphi days but I have not used it to send
files before.
Indy has a TIdHTTP object/component, which presumably can be used but
there are no good examples I have found that show how to use it for
simulating POST from a form like the one I showed...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden