[fpc-pascal] Proposal for new Free Pascal logo

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Tue Apr 3 10:21:35 CEST 2018

On Tue, April 3, 2018 09:21, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

 .
 .
>> But cheetah do have whiskers. Other people complained the old logo
>> weren't really look like a cheetah's face.
>
> Which "old logo" is that ? As far as I know, the only logo FPC has is the
> little running cheetah on the website.

If nothing else, there's the logo used for the IDE on the desktop on Win32
(/install/binw32/fp32.ico in the fpcbuild repository).

 .
 .
>> I'm not a professional artist either, but I love art and I do drawings
>> for a hobby.
>
> The quality of your drawing shows it !

It isn't very clear which part of the previous sentence was referred to in
this response (I assume the latter and that it was thus meant as a
compliment rather than something else, of course).

Tomas