[fpc-pascal] Proposal for new Free Pascal logo

Paul Nance pwnance at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:46:48 CEST 2018

I couldn't agree more.

I still program in (what everyone now calls console) pascal. While working
on a large project, will even go into virtual machine to use the Borland
Pascal 7 IDE, which works a little better than the FPC IDE.

Of course, having started pascal with Borland's Pascal for CPM almost 40
years ago, one might call me an luddite of a fashion.

I have written a few small windows type apps, but still prefer console.
More of the programming is for function instead of display.