[fpc-pascal] FCL-WEB and PostgreSQL Support: Current Status

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Thu Sep 28 02:40:37 CEST 2017

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 12:16 PM, African Wild Dog
<paintedlycaon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am about to start a new project for a very small web application.
>
> I have some questions:
>
> 1 - Are the fcl-web and postgres packages stable?
> 2 - Are they recommended for use in production environments?
> 3 - Do they have any serious bug (for example, memory leaks)?

I have been using fcl-web in production about 2 years.
However, my environment is Windows and Microsoft IIS, running FastCGI.
Most of these apps are used to provide REST API's.
I don't have any problems. These apps are fast and I can use shared
code between Desktop and Web. Very good.

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas