[fpc-pascal] PTCGraph: Monitor, Orientation and Size Selection

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Sep 26 17:02:11 CEST 2017

I have a system with 3 Monitors, 2 Horizontal 1920x1200 and 1 Vertical 1200 x 1920.  I'm wondering if there is a way to specify which monitor my program using  PTCGraph will run on.   I can make it run on a particular monitor by changing it to the main display, but it would be nice to leave that alone and still run my program on any monitor.   I'm using a Windows 10 64bit machine.  Is there / could there be a way to specify which monitor by the monitor identification number in display settings?

Also I noticed I cannot run vertical resolutions on a horizontal monitor or horizontal resolutions on a vertical monitor, in a window... so I can't specify a 768x1024 window on a horizontal monitor or 1024x768 window on a vertical monitor, even though either would fit.

I'm also curious if there is a way to make an odd size window,  like 1000x300 or something that is totally not a standard resolution.

Are there ways of doing these things that I just am not aware of?

Thanks

James