[fpc-pascal] Resource compilation

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Mon Sep 25 00:11:14 CEST 2017

Am 24.09.2017 um 14:50 schrieb Sven Barth via fpc-pascal:
> Please report a bug.

Well this is awkward - I tried to provide a test project for the report, and
couldn't get it to *not* work. The real-world project that has this issue for me
has the resource included from a file in a package, and it seems like this is
somehow significant. Might be more of a Lazarus issue then.

There is still a bug in that the RES is not recompiled if the PPU is present but
the RES is not (causes error 9029), but I'll report that separately, after
figuring out what is going on here...

--
Martok