[fpc-pascal] Using Serial in a TCP/RS232 gateway, how to set buffer sizes?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 23:00:21 CEST 2017

On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 22:52:12 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>Next I will edit serial.pp and up the buffers from 2K to 60K or so.

Question:
If I edit the content of serial.pp (the one that is brought up by
right clicking and "Find declaration") such that it looks like this:

const   bufSize= 61440; //2048;

will it be used the next time I test run my application or must I do
some kind of "installation" like updating Lazarus or similar for it to
be used?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden