[fpc-pascal] implements

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Wed Sep 6 10:03:57 CEST 2017

> There is NO need to make Hook public, because you can always get access to that functionality via the Supports() call and get a reference to IHook.

The Supports() call is the key takeaway here.

For the sake of discussion can you see why it makes sense that “hook.” syntax would be implied because the class does indeed supposedly implement the interface? Everything about the syntax says that the methods in IHook should be in TBaseClass so I can’t help but feel like it was an omission or not fully finished. It would be messy to implement probably because you would risk a number of name collisions with existing methods.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph