[fpc-pascal] FPC (trunk) on Linux/ppc64le

Tobias Giesen tobiasgiesen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:03:51 CEST 2017

Hello Pierre,

wow, absolutely fantastic! Many thanks.

It runs and I was able to compile and link a simple Hello World program.
Pointer size is 8 Bytes :=)

I will report back after compiling a really large project.

Cheers,
Tobias

----

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 06:32:39 -0200
Pierre Muller <pierre at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>
>   I just generated a powerpc64le-linux fpc-3.1.1.powerpc64-linux.tar file
>
> It should be downloadable at:
>
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/trunk/powerpc64le-linux/fpc-3.1.1.powerpc64-linux.tar
>

> Please let us know if this works as expected!
>
> Pierre
>
> Le 18/10/2017 à 10:53, tobiasgiesen at gmail.com a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I wonder if anybody has a compiled binary that she or he could share? I need to run
> > FPC natively on an IBM ppc64 LE Linux platform.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Tobias

Kind Regards,
Tobias Giesen

Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. KG
Buddenstr. 29-31
48143 Münster, Germany
www.superflexible.com
www.tgtools.com

Registered at register court Münster as HRA 9716
Liability / general partner: TGTools Ltd.
Company No. 05513299
Registered in England and Wales
Directors: Tobias Giesen and Claudia Giesen