[fpc-pascal] FPC install on windows with limited rights

Thu Nov 2 21:03:51 CET 2017

On 2017-11-02 11:30, Bart wrote:
> For commandline compilen (and building Lazarus from console) it's
> preferrable to have fpc's bin directory in the path (and you need
> admin privileges for that).

If you use ConEmu [https://conemu.github.io/] - an alternative console
for Windows, it allows you to set up environment variables for each
session without requiring admin access. ConEmu is a 100x better than the
default Windows Command Prompt, and it has tons of other features too. I
run Git Bash, Default Console, PowerShell and more all via ConEmu.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/