[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed May 31 20:57:31 CEST 2017

>And AggPas already has support for that pixel format

How do I define that as the format I want?  I've been looking all through the example and do not see how this is defined.  I've attached a test program, it's basically Graeme's sample but going to screen instead of a file.  I just don't see where the pixel format is defined.  I have it kind of working in a funny way by just forcing the existing pixels to conform to the required format.

On 2017-05-31 18:03, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
>> I'm not sure what that's called
> RGB565, maybe?

And AggPas already has support for that pixel format.

Regards,
   Graeme