[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Tue May 30 22:55:09 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-30 20:20, James Richters wrote:
> I've re-attached Graeme's sample slightly modified to open the
> ptcgraph window, and attempt to use putimage on line 103 but when I
> run it I get 217- access violation

I haven't downloaded or looked at ptcgraph at all. A few questions:

  * What parameters does its putimage() function take?
  * Does in support PNG image format natively?

I would imagine that it probably supports BMP only - comping from DOS
and Windows background. If so, change the example program to use a BMP
image instead of a PNG image. In your code you attached you are actually
pushing the c variable, which is a TFPColor record of the last color
retrieve from the AggPas buffer - so no surprise you are getting a AV error.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/