[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue May 23 17:09:47 CEST 2017

I think I figured out my problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it.   I was looking at the code here: https://sourceforge.net/p/ptcpas/code/714/
And I see that the change made was to win32kbd.inc, but I don't think I'm using the updated version of it.   I think my problem is that I just compiled ptcgraph.pp and replaced ptcgraph.ppu in FPCWin\units\i386-win32\graph.... so apparently that's not the correct way to do it.    So then I tried adding the entire folder downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ptcpas/files/
Into a folder at FPCWin\units\i386-win32\ptcpas  then renaming the original ptccrt.ppu and ptcgraph.ppu located in FPCWin\units\i386-win32\graph but now It can't find ptcgraph, even though it's there under  FPCWin\units\i386-win32\ptcpas\ptcgraph so now I'm realizing that I'm just guessing and really don't have a clue the proper way to integrate this into my fpc compiler.

Could someone please tell me the correct way I should be doing this so that the compiler will find the correct versions of all the files necessary?

James