[fpc-pascal] FPC 64bit for windows

Fri May 19 12:22:55 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-18 23:14, James Richters wrote:
> That would be very much appreciated,

   http://geldenhuys.co.uk/~graemeg/fpc-3.0.2-win64.7z

It's a 53MB download. It includes the 3.0.2 64-bit Windows compiler and
source code, as well as the binutils and the go.bat batch file I used to
compile the 3.0.2 version.

NOTE:
   Not quite ideal, but the fpc.cfg file is referencing the FPC locations
   as c:\lazarus\fpc\<version>\
   So if you unpack this archive to any other location, please adjust the
   paths in the fpc.cfg file. For some reason the Windows VM I used
   installed FPC inside the c:\Lazarus directory. Normally I use c:\fpc\
   instead.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/