[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Fri May 19 02:54:56 CEST 2017

> On May 18, 2017, at 10:40 PM, Jon Foster <jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com> wrote:
>
> 62.44      1.33     1.33                             fpc_frac_real
> 26.76      1.90     0.57 MATH_$$_FLOOR$EXTENDED$$LONGINT
> 10.33      2.12     0.22                             FPC_DIV_INT64

Thanks for profiling this.

Floor is there as I expected and 26% is pretty extreme but the others are floating point division? How does Java handle this so much better than FPC and what are the work arounds? Just curious. As it stands I can only reason that I need to avoid dividing floats in FPC like the plague.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph