[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Mon May 15 21:50:23 CEST 2017

I put freetype.dll in with the sample program and I was able to successfully compile it, and I can even run it without any errors, but I never get any graphics display.. am I missing some obvious step?    I am compiling and running it with the Free Pascal text mode IDE, I added the paths to aggpas to my directories so it is finding them and using them.  I can trace into the program and I see it is going into aggpas units, but I do not get any graphical window, I don't get any errors either, it just runs and exits.

James