[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

Mon May 15 16:52:02 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-15 15:45, James Richters wrote:
> I did appreciate how much better 1 pixel wide lines and curves appear
> with the anti-aliasing and sub-pixel accuracy provides.

Indeed, AGG (and AggPas) does a fantastic job and high quality line and
text rendering with sub-pixel accuracy.

Here is the output of a fpGUI + AggPas example. Everything seen, is
rendered via AggPas’s API - no bitmaps have been used.

   http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/images/full/fpgui_agg-powered.png

Anyway, I hope you find a suitable solution to your problem. I think you
have ample choice now. ;-)

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/