[fpc-pascal] Partial text search in a dictionary

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Mon May 15 14:19:33 CEST 2017

Am 2017-05-15 um 13:14 schrieb Torsten Bonde Christiansen:
 > however I was hoping someone might know of an implementation that
works more or less out of the box.

To me it was very seldom that an existing solution
severed all my needs. Either not all requirements were
complied from the beginning or, even worse, I invested time
using an existing "solution" only to find out much later
that some detail does not work so I had to write my own solution anyway.
I wasted time in understanding an (often poorly
documented) existing routine, fighting with bugs in it
and then had to write it more or less from cratch anyway.

If I understand your requirements correctly it should not be
too much work to write your own solution.
You would also have the freedom to exactly adapt it to your needs
without fiddling with parameters and adjustments of an existing
library which are superfluous for your purpose.