[fpc-pascal] Size of program vs library ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 11:06:20 CEST 2017

fredvs wrote

*
*

*
*
>  to the linker with the -XX paramer for libraries ? (Bug ?)
>
> Fre;D

Nobody uses fpc library here ?

Strange that a (big) problem with maybe a solution does not interest
anybody.

The size of fpc libraries makes fpc-libraries not usable in a real world.

I use some audio C libraries and a fpc library (that only link headers of
that C libraries) is 10 times bigger than the C libraries !

And when a solution (or bug) is found ---> only silence as answer.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)