[fpc-pascal] Vehicle management

Jon Foster jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com
Thu May 11 19:58:58 CEST 2017

On 05/11/2017 09:37 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:

> Am 11.05.2017 18:14 schrieb "Jon Foster" <jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com
> <mailto:jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com>>:
> > Anyhow tips on the FPC->C++ front would be appreciated. I will probably
> search the list archives as I know this topic comes up repeatedly. I
> don't understand how ginormous an undertaking this might be but maybe I
> can contribute something on this front.
>
> I can't speak for other approaches to interface with C++ code, but
> patches to the compiler's cppclass support are definitely welcome :D It
> will never support everything there is in C++, but if we'd manage to
> interface with most library code that would be something...

@@ <- me being bug eyed

cppclass?!?! Where? When? How? What?

I still can't find any mention of C++ support in the FPC 3.0 doc PDFs. I've
just grepped the source and I see something... Still trying to figure out
what it means. But to put it more specifically:

What support is there?
How is it used?
Where are the docs, if any?
When did it sneak in? (not really important, just curious)

--
Sent from my Debian Linux workstation -- http://www.debian.org/intro/about

Jon Foster
JF Possibilities, Inc.