[fpc-pascal] Vehicle management

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:29:14 CEST 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Jon Foster
<jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com> wrote:
> Yeah. The wiki is cluttered with inaccurate and abandoned information for
> Android development. It needs a serious scrubbing. And access to needed
> sources is somewhat hidden. I've combed it for a few years, now, to try and
> deduce what's real and what's not. I'm not even sure where I got the bits of
> source I'm using now. I've just been clinging to it like a shipwreck
> survivor clinging to flotsam.

I don't think the wiki page I posted is inaccurate, all the stuff
there is valid AFAIK, but it is simply very incomplete. A lot more
should be written, and also note that there are 2 different ways:

1> Via NDK combining native Pascal + Java
2> Via JVM compiler

The wiki I posted is only for approach 1, even a link to a full
compilable example is posted there (thought it is for OpenGL). I never
used approach 2 and dont plan on using it.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho