[fpc-pascal] Vehicle management

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Mon May 8 18:09:02 CEST 2017

On 08/05/17 16:00, wkitty42 at windstream.net wrote:

> as it is GPL, source code availability is required... that author has no
> choice but to supply it...

Yes, but it looks as though he's been asked in the past and has claimed
that "it needed tidying up": that was a couple of years ago. However
we're not at all inclined to let him off the hook, since we take very
little pleasure in having to dig out a Windows system to run one poxy
program... even if it does save us £1000 at a main dealer.

And being able to demonstrate that his VB code could could be made
portable without a great deal of work would, I think, be in everybody's
interest.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk