[fpc-pascal] SimpleIPC examples in docs

Mon May 8 10:40:05 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-08 06:17, noreply at z505.com wrote:
> Or there
> could already be an examples feature in the docs that I don't know
> about.

fpdoc already supports "Examples" for some years now - I use it very often
in fpGUI and tiOPF's class documentation.

A index of all help topics that contain examples would be a useful addition
to fpdoc output. On the other hand (just tested), if you use fpGUI's DocView
and INF help files (generated by fpdoc and compiled with WIPFC), then you
can do a search for "Example" and that will list all help topics with the
Example heading.

[I think my previous message's attachment was too big - this one is without
 the DocView screenshot.]

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/