[fpc-pascal] Call for testing: array constructors

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri May 5 00:06:25 CEST 2017

Hello together!

Since revision 36105 FPC now supports the use of array constructors
using the "[...]" syntax inside ordinary code blocks like Delphi does
since - I think - XE8. And yes, even nested ones are supported (take a
look at $fpcdir/tests/test/tarrconstr5.pp for a bit of inspiration).

Considering that this changed how "[...]" is handled I'd like you all to
test whether your existing code still works (especially if it's dealing
with sets!) and to try this new feature to see if there are any problems
that our testsuite doesn't cover yet.

If you report bugs, then please attach the tag "array constructors".

Have fun! :D

Regards,
Sven