[fpc-pascal] Error on closing application when using a library.

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:17:41 CEST 2017

Hello.

Once again, fpc has nothing to do with that problem.

See here:
https://www.kapilarya.com/this-application-has-requested-the-runtime-to-terminate-it-in-an-unusual-way-windows-10

Ok, (grrrrrrr...), I will follow this notice.

PS: If I may, I find strange that Microsoft cannot make libraries (or
applications) run correctly that was compiled with a Microsoft compiler
(VS).

PS2: I have libraries compiled with fpc, 10 years old, and that run
perfectly on XP -> Win 10.

PS3: Please, fpc team, do not forget libraries (and, f possible, do
something to reduce the size).

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)