[fpc-pascal] Delphi for Linux is out

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu Mar 23 13:24:58 CET 2017

At least not from me, I felt already ripped off by Embarcadero by not
delivering on their promise to bring Linux last summer (Fortunately I
did not renew my Pro-Subscription). Seeing that they wanted to do a 2nd
rip off by only giving it to Enterprise customers reassured me that that
decision was a good one.

So for me Freepascal is the master, not only on x86_64 linux but also on
armhf-linux, arm embedded, wonder how long it takes Embarcadero to make
their product available on arm-linux.....

So guys, pleae keep up your phantastic work, and goodby Delphi, we have
been together since the good old Turbo-Pascal times, but you have
changed into a money sucking beast, it breaks my heart but I am gone.....

Michael