[fpc-pascal] WebAssembly Target

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Mar 20 09:57:51 CET 2017

On 17.03.2017 18:54, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Current thinking is that that there will be 2 "modes":
> - "Free" Mode, where the CSS will determine the actual runtime look.
>   The IDE will just create the DOM structure.
> - "Exact" mode, where the app will look in the browser as it looks in
> the IDE.
>   the necessary CSS will be generated for this. In both modes of
> course the IDE and object inspector will be used to create
> event handlers and whatnot in Pascal...

Sounds Great !

Should be independent of compiling it to Java script or to Web Assembly
(provided decent "Widgets" are provided/usable with WebAssembly: I don't
know anything about those).

(Is this not more like an issue for the Lazarus community, as they are
supposed to provide "Widget Type" settings for such targets ? )

-Michael