[fpc-pascal] WebAssembly Target

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Mar 16 13:24:05 CET 2017

On 16.03.2017 11:46, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Umm, didn't they say the exact same thing about Java Applets,
No idea
> Flash,
While it's depreciated right now it did last for a long time and was
_very_ useful.
> Silverlight
While technically it did look nice, it was a single-company thingy and
doomed as this company did not succeed with taking over on the mobile
market.
> etc. :)
As Microsoft, Google, and Mozilla had been in the boat it looked a lot
more promising.
> I guess time will tell, but if history is anything
> to go buy, security issues *will* pop up.
Hopefully they did consider this in the textbook

-Michael