[fpc-pascal] SPARC / Linux

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Mon Mar 13 09:49:23 CET 2017

  I would also be interested in those other versions,
if you succeed in building them.

> > a libgdb installation to enable GDB inside FP IDE,which (if you do
> not have
>
> I've found libgdb to be a problem on several platforms, it's not
> maintained actively.
You are breaking my heart...
I am trying to maintain the internal GDB support for FP IDE,
but even if I am a member of the GDB maintainer team,
this is a huge task, which I never really have time to fulfill.

  I have no access to any sparc machine, thus it is even more
difficult to maintain such targets.

Pierre