[fpc-pascal] Mutual Reference Interfaces and Memory Leaks

African Wild Dog paintedlycaon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:52:56 CEST 2017

> Hi,
>
> I wrote an article about it https://goo.gl/Lij4hu
> But you need to translate from Portuguese to English.
>
> Best regards,
> Marcos Douglas

There are some parts of your article which are in English and you have
added a link to another article, so it helped me a lot.  Thanks for your
reply.

I researched a bit more in google and found interesting the approach used
in the Spring4D framework. I think it's compatible with Free Pascal.

For the compiler devs, will the compiler attributes features ([unsafe] and
[weak]) be implemented in the near future?

Regards