[fpc-pascal] Please vote for Lazarus on Sourceforge's "project of the month"

Martin fpc at mfriebe.de
Sun Jun 25 13:35:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

Lazarus has been chosen by Sourceforge
       “Community Choice” Project of the Month Vote – August 2017

see
https://sourceforge.net/blog/community-choice-project-of-the-month-vote-august-2017/
https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/c01d6b94/

We would like everyone here to vote for us please.

To vote go to the bottom of
https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/c01d6b94/ and add
a response
Vote: lazarus

The deadline is July 15th

The rules:
https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/wiki/voting%20instructions%20and%20rules/

Personal note: According to the rules voting is on the forum, yet some
people seem to vote on the blog too. I suggest that if you can, then you
should vote on the forum (needs sf login)

See http://forum.lazarus-ide.org/index.php/topic,37319.msg250502

Thanks to everyone for supporting us.

---
My apologies: For maximum distribution I posted this to fpc-users list.
Since this is Lazarus, please reply either to the fpc-other or the
Lazarus list.
Thank you.