[fpc-pascal] ptccrt missing keys

Nikolay Nikolov nickysn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:20:14 CEST 2017

On 06/13/2017 02:56 AM, James Richters wrote:
>> please be patient, it'll get there, maybe in a few week's time
> I will be happy to be patient 😊  Thank you for all your hard work on this!
Ok, I've implemented implemented this. ptccrt now has a KeyMode
variable, which can be set to these values:

kmTP7 - behaves like Turbo Pascal 7's CRT unit under DOS. This is the
default value. Previous versions of ptccrt always behaved this way.
Since TP7's CRT unit doesn't support the Enhanced Keyboard, several keys
(e.g. F11 and F12) and key combinations are intentionally not recognized
for compatibility reasons.
kmGO32 - behaves like Free Pascal's CRT unit under DOS (GO32V2). It has
Enhanced Keyboard support.
kmFPWINCRT - behaves like Free Pascal's CRT unit under Windows. Similar
to kmGO32, but emulates several incompatibilities that the Windows CRT
unit has with the GO32V2 CRT unit. Not all of them are emulated though,
since some of them can be considered bugs.

I've also committed this into FPC trunk and I've proposed it to be
merged into FPC 3.0.4, so please test and report any bugs that you found. :)

Enjoy!
Nikolay