[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Stefan V. Pantazi svpantazi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 01:31:25 CEST 2017

I was waiting for the right time to also offer my sincere thanks to all
teams and individual contributors. I have been using fpc and Lazarus IDE
for quite some years now and I am very pleased with the constant
progress and improvement of these development tools. I have enjoyed
reading and learned a lot on these mailing lists as well. My hope is
that contributions continue for many years to come and that the
community remains helpful as it has always been.

Stefan