[fpc-pascal] Subclassing generic records?

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Mon Jul 17 17:53:42 CEST 2017

I’m trying to find a way to extend generic records since (as far as I know) there is no subclassing of records. I could use variant records here but these don’t work with generics so I tried record helpers and properties to basically rename the x/y variables in TVec2 but I get errors on the width/height properties. Is there a workaround for this?

type
	generic TVec2<T> = record
		public
			x, y: T;