[fpc-pascal] Food for thought - language string improvement

Thu Jul 6 17:22:27 CEST 2017

On 2017-07-06 15:35, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
> But sure, web devs are well known for their productivity... :P

Just in case you thought I was a web developer - far from it!

Anyway, the idea was just that - an idea (and possibly an improvement)
on an age old problem. I have no means or skills to implement something
like that in FPC. But I thought it might be worth a discussion. I like
to think outside the box every now and again - most of my projects show
that.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/