[fpc-pascal] Connect to 'https://...' url with fphttpclient ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:34:57 CET 2017

> I can listen to http://geldenhuys.co.uk/~graemeg/temp/test.opus in
web-streaming with fpc code!
> I will release a working demo in uos asap.

Huh, no, sorry, I said victory too fast.
I uos can listen in streaming "https" mp3 but not opus files.

The opus method op_test_url does not work here.

And I try to use op_test_memory with the TThreadHttpGetter of Andrew but
without luck.
Also I highly would prefer to use TThreadHttpGetter than the build-in method
op_test_url (where there is no control on Internet stream).

Sorry for the promise to release a working demo of opus-file streaming.
(But we will find the solution, difficultly because there are no examples,
even in c, how to do opus-streaming, but we will find it).

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)