[fpc-pascal] Language constructs and types that dependent upon system unit

gabor gabor at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Jan 22 11:09:42 CET 2017

This significantly complicates my project. I would avoid this.
After a few tests, I can say that it works correctly with the linked
system unit and cmem. Unfortunately, this greatly complicates build
process which is disproportionate to amount of code. So I decided to do
it in C for now.

Thanks.
MichaƂ.