[fpc-pascal] Language constructs and types that dependent upon system unit

gabor gabor at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Jan 19 20:15:02 CET 2017

Hello!
I would like to write some code that will be static linked with C
application. In addition, I would like to avoid linking system and rtl
units and would use only routines that come with C app and library (I
heard that combining fpc rtl with C application is not a good idea and
there are problems with initialization/finalization sections).
I know that some of language constructs and types require additional
code (such as memory management, etc.), which I would avoid.
I know that following types require extra code:
object, class, sting, dynamic array, try..except.
What else should I avoid?

Regards,
MichaƂ.