[fpc-pascal] PascalScript broken by FPC 3.0 ?

Kapibara Pas kapibara.pas at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 01:44:19 CET 2017

Hi there,

The pascalscripts that worked fine with lazarus 1.4 and fpc 2.64 are crashing when I try to run them in apps compiled with laz 1.6.2 or trunk.
I get a SIGSEG attempting to call the constructor of any class and suspect it has to do with FPC version 3.0. Using latest fpc trunk didn't help.
Installing the PascalScript GITHub version didn't change the behaviour either, and Windows or Linux doesn't matter.

What has happened? Is it possible to get it to work again without going back to Lazarus 1.4 and fpc 2.6.4?

Roger