[fpc-pascal] uses myunit in '../src/myunit.pas' ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:21:33 CET 2017

Hello Michael and Tim.

Ok, you have convinced me.

But sad that the most beautiful things are always the least trustworthy.

> Do you make software to "play" and keep yourself busy, or do you want to
> get to business and do something useful?

I make software for business and open-source. But lot of my open-source
projects (https://github.com/fredvs/) are used inside  the business-code.

One of my open-source project, uos, uses lot of demos, units, pascal
headers, etc...
It uses now lpi (from Lazarus) and prj (from MSEide).

And I was exploring a way to write a "self-configure" code but now, thanks
to you Michael, Mattias and Tim, I know that it is utopia.

By the way, like always after sending post here, I learn lot of things.

And for me, it is the only way to become richer.

So, many thanks for your gems.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)