[fpc-pascal] uses myunit in '../src/myunit.pas' ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:27:55 CET 2017

> and every OS has its own way to deal with dependencies.

Yes but the compiler could give some command to the os too...

Of course every OS has its own way to deal with dependencies but that is the
power of fpc, he knows how to speak with those different os.

For example, TProcess also is very os dependent and it uses "environnement"
parameter (that is also very os dependent).

OK for libraries, (even that I think that the compiler could help), but for
units, what about create something that could define path of units used in
use section...

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)