[fpc-pascal] uses myunit in '../src/myunit.pas' ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:25:14 CET 2017

> Why is using -Fu hard?

Yes, of course it could be a solution but I would prefer something inside
the code.

By the way, IMO, and it  is valable for lot of languages, the way to
define/use the path (of units or libraries or dependencies) is very archaic.
Only LD_LIBRARY_PATH for libraries and for units I do not know if it exist.

For example, fpc can load dynamically libraries but it is not usable if that
libraries depend on other libraries.

It would be great (IMO) if fpc provide, unlike other compilers, some more
modern ways to use  things (units, libraries, etc...) with the appropriate
need-path.

But, once again, it is only a IMO.

Thanks.

Fre;D