[fpc-pascal] How to use pipes ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:52:08 CET 2017

Re-hello.

Some more news:

OK, I make work a other method:

op_open_callbacks(InPipe, op_callbacks, BufferURL[0], PipeBufferSize, err);

This method use a named pipe and can be use of the box with Andrew's
THttpgetter.
No need to do complicated conversion of pipe into buffer.

op_callbacks does it for you.

Nice, it works, but just like with  op_open_memory, only  2 seconds of music
then it stops.

The same reason: op_read_float => result after 2 seconds : Outframes = 0.

Houlala, I feel that we are near the goal.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)