[fpc-pascal] Is there some example of an FPC program for use in svn hook calls (email)?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:33:30 CET 2017

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:49:32 +0100, Adriaan van Os
<fpc at microbizz.nl> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> Now I am looking at the same problem for svn and this time I need it
>> to be cross-platform, hence using FPC.
>> Before I start on it myself I wonder if someone here has already
>> written such a program for svn and if so, if it is available as open
>> source?
>
>I use sendmail <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sendmail> from FPC, using AssignStream, fpgeterrno
>and PClose. Haven't tried that on Windows though.

OK, I am looking for a program which will make a nice looking report
email to send. In CVSMailer I am parsing a lot of data from the
scripts in CVS and then build a html email showing the relevant info
like who made the commit, when and on which project as well as the
involved files with revisions and links to view them via VieVC.
But since subversion is so different I wanted to check for an already
existing solution before I start creating a program by myself.

BTW CVSMailer uses Indy for the network related stuff.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden