[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0.4 released!

Wed Dec 6 01:13:25 CET 2017

On 2017-12-03 22:46, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> Similarly, MS
> Windows would probably complain when trying to run an incomplete
> installer.

Yes, Windows 10 tells me the official FPC installer contains a virus and
dually deleted the download (without giving me a choice). I downloaded
from SF.net.

The other issue being that the official FPC installer can't be run under
a non-Admin account under Windows. I don't have admin access on my work
laptop. Thanks to Michael van Canneyt for telling me about the Inno
Setup 3rd-party unpacker tool.

Hence I had to manually bootstrap FPC 3.0.2 and 3.0.4 on that system.

Windows just isn't fun. Long live FreeBSD and Linux.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/