[fpc-pascal] FPC attributes / annotations support

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Dec 5 19:50:29 CET 2017

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Victor Campillo wrote:

> On 29/11/17 14:31, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>
>> No, but I plan to make pas2js generally available this weekend.
>>
>> Michael.
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I am very interested in pas2js, right now I am trying to choose which
> tool use for web development for a project in which the web server was
> made with FPC, and it would be marvelous if I just could use FPC for the
> entire project.
>
> A few months ago you provided on this list the link below with a preview
> of pas2js, but is no longer available and since I have these week a few
> spare time I would like to test the capabilities of pas2js, if the
> release is going to take some time yet, would you be so kind to make the
> preview available again to take a look at what can be done with pas2js?
>
> https://www.freepascal.org/~michael/pas2js-demo-0.8.28.zip
> <https://www.freepascal.org/%7Emichael/pas2js-demo-0.8.28.zip>

Here is the latest version (from today).

http://www.freepascal.org/~michael/pas2js/pas2js-demo-0.8.37.zip

Many bugfixes when compared to the last version, mainly bugfixes in the
compiler and TDataset (Read/Write with update to webserver if need be).

I had hoped to make the sources available this weekend, but I found myself
with not enough time :/ It will be somewhere later this week.

Meanwhile the first beta versions of a commercial widget set are available.
The first public demo has been given 23 november.
The widget set will work in Delphi and in Lazarus.

Michael.