[fpc-pascal] Proposed tidy-up of the FPC Manual section on Character Types and the FPC Wiki

Fri Aug 18 13:11:28 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-18 11:13, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> please could we have the breaking version numbers
> noted explicitly.

The 'fpdoc' tool already has support for that feature. The <version> tag
in description files. I don't know if it has actually been used in FPC
class documentation though. I know I use it often in fpGUI Toolkit's
class documentation.

See FPDOC pdf documentation around Section 5.3.37.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/