[fpc-pascal] Using other fpc installation

kapibara kapibara.pas at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 22:16:00 CEST 2017

Ah, so FP has no versions other than the official releases then? (2.6.0,
2.6.2, 2.6.4 and so on)

Why doesn't FP use the same compiler revision as the SVN sources it
comes with? Because the fp executable is compiled at the same time as fpc?

Alright then, I'll try instead:

fpc test.pas

Btw, why have fpc and also ppcx64? Does fpc call ppcx64?