[fpc-pascal] corba interfaces - is/as not working properly

Lars noreply at z505.com
Thu Sep 29 00:08:13 CEST 2016

On Wed, September 28, 2016 3:44 pm, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Others like the fact that COM Interfaces are reference counted - they
> sometimes come in handy, but do tend to complicate matters much more.

And Corba interfaces.. you have to implement that yourself?

I found this
http://www.lenholgate.com/blog/2001/02/corba---reference-counting.html

As for googling the info, sometimes I just find it easier to talk to a
real programmer with experience than sifting through millions of pages of
misinformation from google :-)